Gemini Eye Drops 15ml
Gemini Drops is used for Allergic reactions, Induce sleep, Minor eye irritation, Redness caused by colds, Pollen, And swimming and other conditions.
- Gemini Drops contains Antazoline and Tetryzoline as active ingredients.
- Gemini Drops works by producing histamine H1 antagonistic activity; shrinking swollen blood vessels in the eye;
- Adcock Ingram manufactures Gemini Drops.
Gemini Drops Uses
Gemini Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Allergic reactions
- Induce sleep
- Minor eye irritation
- Redness caused by colds, pollen, and swimming
Gemini Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Gemini Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Producing histamine H1 antagonistic activity.
- Shrinking swollen blood vessels in the eye.
Gemini Drops - Composition and Active Ingredients
Gemini Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Antazoline - 0.5Mg/Ml
- Tetryzoline - 0.4Mg/Ml
Gemini Drops - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Gemini Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Thrombocytopenic purpura
- Transient dizziness
- Cardiac arrest
- Tearing or burning of the eye
Gemini Drops - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Gemini Drops, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Always remove contact lenses before use
- Avoid contact with nose, mouth, or other mucous membranes
- Consult doctor if you are having any surgery or dental surgery
- Consult your doctor if you have narrow-angle glaucoma or eye infection, heart disease, high blood pressure, or an overactive thyroid gland
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not use it for longer time period
Gemini Drops - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Gemini Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Gemini Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
Gemini Drops - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Gemini Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Gemini Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions: