Fastum Gel 50g
Fastum Gel is used for Inflammation after soft tissue injuries, Swollen joints, Painful menstruation, Inflammation in spinal, Inflammation in backbone, Rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions.
- Fastum Gel contains Ketoprofen as an active ingredient.
- Fastum Gel works by inhibiting the synthesis of chemicals causing pain.
- A Menarini Manufacturing Logistics And Services manufactures Fastum Gel.
Fastum Gel Uses
Fastum Gel is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Inflammation after soft tissue injuries
- Swollen joints
- Painful menstruation
- Inflammation in spinal
- Inflammation in backbone
- Rheumatoid arthritis
Fastum Gel Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Fastum Gel improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the synthesis of chemicals causing pain.
Fastum Gel - Composition and Active Ingredients
Fastum Gel is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Fastum Gel - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Fastum Gel. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach pain
Fastum Gel - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Fastum Gel, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Children younger than mouth.
- 18 years or elderly
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to get pregnant
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Fastum Gel. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Fastum Gel. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or
Fastum Gel - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Fastum Gel may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Fastum Gel may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Blood pressure medications
Fastum Gel - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Fastum Gel is a contraindication. In addition, Fastum Gel should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulcer
- Gastrointestinal bleeding