Decofed Syrup 100ml
Decofed Syrup is used for Cold, Common cold, Sinus congestion and pressure, High fever, Allergies, Allergy and other conditions.
- Decofed Syrup contains Pseudoephedrine and Triprolidine as active ingredients.
- Decofed Syrup works by causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages; blocking the action of histamine;
- Goldex 775 manufactures Decofed Syrup.
Decofed Syrup Uses
Decofed Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Common cold
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- High fever
Decofed Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Decofed Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
- Blocking the action of histamine.
Decofed Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Decofed Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Pseudoephedrine - 30Mg/5Ml
- Triprolidine - 1.25Mg/5Ml
Decofed Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Decofed Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Unable to sleep
- Pounding or fluttering sensation in chest
- Irregular heartbeats that one can feel
Decofed Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Decofed Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- Elderly and children
- Limit caffeine use while taking this medication
Decofed Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Decofed Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Decofed Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Cardiac glycosides
- Sodium acetate
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Decofed Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Decofed Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Decofed Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions