Norflex Co Tablets 120s
Norflex Co Tablet is used for Acute painful musculoskeletal conditions, Joint pain, Headache, Periods pain, Ear pain, Cold and other conditions.
- Norflex Co Tablet contains Orphenadrine Citrate and Paracetamol as active ingredients.
- Norflex Co Tablet works by blocking cholinergic receptors; increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating;
- Inova Pharma manufactures Norflex Co Tablet.
Norflex Co Tablet Uses
Norflex Co Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Acute painful musculoskeletal conditions
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Ear pain
Norflex Co Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Norflex Co Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking cholinergic receptors.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Norflex Co Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Norflex Co Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Orphenadrine Citrate - 35Mg
- Paracetamol - 450Mg
Norflex Co Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Norflex Co Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Dry mouth
- Urinary retention
- Blurred vision
Norflex Co Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Norflex Co Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- do not drive or operate machinery
Norflex Co Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Norflex Co Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Norflex Co Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Norflex Co Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Norflex Co Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Norflex Co Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Hepatic impairment
- myasthenia gravis