At S.A Pharmacy, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. We are therefore happy to issue a full refund based on the conditions listed below:
Full Refund Possible If:
- You received a defective item
- You received the wrong item (s) item
- The ordered item is lost or damaged during transit
- The ordered item is not past its expiry date
- The goods are not as described on our website
- Item purchased is no longer available in stock.
Customers are not legally entitled to a refund if:
- The products were refused entry into their country/seized by Customs
- They change their mind or no longer want the goods
- Knew about the fault prior to purchase or if they cause the fault
- Chose the wrong size, colour, strength etc.
- They found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The parcel has been delayed in the post but is otherwise not lost
- Online tracking shows that the parcel is actively moving through the postal system.
Most items available for purchase from S.A Pharmacy are refundable; however, the following additional restrictions apply:
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable; however, in the event that we made an error in processing your order, or if the product is damaged or defective, we will be happy to refund your return shipping and handling charges.
- Products being returned for a refund must be received in their original purchase condition and in their original packaging. In addition, the products must reach us before their expiry date.
All items being returned will be inspected by S.A Pharmacy prior to a refund being issued. Please note that missing items or parts could delay the processing of your refund.
Items That Are Not Eligible For a Refund Under Any Circumstances
- Refund requested three or more months after the original date of purchase
- Items that have been damaged beyond use
- Items that are not allowed to be returned (S.A Pharmacy will not accept any returns of any products of which the packaging has been removed, opened or tampered with, and products of a personal nature due to hygiene and sanitary considerations.)
How Refunds are Processed
We do not guarantee that you will be automatically refunded. The decision to refund is solely at the discretion of S.A Pharmacy management, having inspected the condition of the item returned.
- We shall have the discretion to refund the Customer by any appropriate means including redeemable Gift voucher/Credit note or by crediting the relevant Customer account or applicable credit or debit card.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.