- Before you place an order on this site, please make sure the medicine you want to buy is allowed in your country. You can do this by contacting the Customs authorities in your country and ask if they will allow your medicine to enter the country. Any medicine that contains Codeine is particularly problematic in the USA, Spain and elsewhere in the World.
- The South African Government (Customs Department) no longer allows parcels with medicine to be returned to South Africa. If your parcel is refused entry into your country for whatever reason, resulting in it being returned to sender, we will not be able to get it back. Instead it will be destroyed upon its arrival in South Africa by the SA Customs.
- There is NO REFUND for goods refused entry, seized, confiscated or destroyed by Customs. By continuing to place an order on this website you are agreeing to bear all the financial risks associated with non-receipt of your parcel due to Customs action in your country. Don't say we didn't warn you! Forewarned is forearmed!
- The SA Post Office does not ship liquids. (Use DHL if your order has liquids).
- The SA Post Office does not offer International Parcel tracking. Once your parcel leaves SA, you will not be able to track it any longer. Now if your parcel is refused entry by Customs authorities in your country you won't even know about it (see point 2 above). Do not say we did not warn YOU!
- The SA Post Office is currently not shipping to Australia, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Spain, New Zealand and Saudi Arabia. Please use the DHL shipping option instead.
Restrictions on Shipping Liquids
We can ship liquids internationally through EMS, Global, and DHL but not via the Post Office. What is considered liquid? Any substance with a fluid, free-flowing or ‘gooey’ consistency is considered liquid. This includes items such as syrups, solutions, lotions and creams, beverages, etc.
The Post Office does not allow shipment of any liquids whatsoever, domestically or internationally. If you have already placed your order and chose the Post Office as your preferred shipping option, we will contact you and ask you to top up your shipping fees for shipping via any of the the other three option. If you would rather not pay the extra fees, then we will have to cancel your order and refund your payment.
Please not that aerosol cans such as deodorant and perfume can not be air-lifted from South Africa at all.
Shipping to African Countries
Shipping via the Post Office is FREE as long as you buy for at least $100 USD and have them delivered within the African continent. Post Office delivery takes about a week. If the delivery time turns out to be longer than expected, we will contact you.
S.A Pharmacy ships FREE to the following African Countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, Congo (DRC), Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Swaziland, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
S.A Pharmacy ships to the following Overseas destinations:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe (French), Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion (French), Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Barthelemy, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, Virgin Islands (British)
Due to service limitations we may not be able to deliver to outlying regions not already listed above (e.g., Canary Islands, Channel Islands, etc.). Any local duties, customs, and taxes that apply must be paid by the recipient upon delivery. For addresses in more remote locations, please add additional time for delivery whether you've chosen Economy, Priority, or Express.
All our medicines are posted from South Africa. We deliver Worldwide via DHL, EMS, Global Express and the Post Office (Registered Airmail). Post Office delivery option is not suitable for Australia, Newzealand, USA and Canada because the Post Office sometimes takes a very long time to deliver in those countries. Global Express and EMS deliveries are guaranteed! DHL is our preferred shipping method.
This is the fastest delivery method and can take as little as 3 days. Use it if you want your item to arrive within a few days.
- Your parcel tracking reference number (Waybill number) will be emailed to you as soon as the parcel is accepted by DHL.
- Order placed late Friday afternoon and during the weekend are usually processed on Monday/Tuesday.
- Occasionally customers have reported that DHL in their country has asked them to pay additional delivery charges, claiming that S.A Pharmacy was undercharged. Please note that S.A Pharmacy has no control over this additional fee. Neither do we have control over any Customs Duty that may be imposed on the parcel.
Global Express is an International Courier service available to most international destinations. The service is offered by a private courier company with a global reach. This delivery option takes only 7-14 days to any destination in the World.
This is the fastest shipping option for USA and Canada where we can not use DHL. EMS may also be available in other countries outside the USA and Canada. The parcel will take an average of 12 days to arrive. In some countries, final delivery will be done by the local Post Office. Using your tracking number, you can track your parcel at: https://wheremy.com/ems-post-tracking/.
Post Office Airmail
Currently, the Post Office is NOT sending parcels to the following countries: Australia, Ireland, Malta, New Zealand and Saudi Arabia.
This option is for postage via the Post Office. Parcel posted via the Post Office will normally take between 2-4 weeks to arrive. Parcels may take much longer to arrive due to the effects of the festive season, public holidays or industrial strike action. Use this delivery option if you are not in a terrible hurry to receive your order because lengthy delivery delays are not uncommon, sometimes for no apparent reason. Having said that, the Post Office has 99% delivery success rate. Please bear this in mind when selecting a delivery option for your order.
Tracking Parcels sent via the Post Office
The South African Post Office does not offer International Parcel Tracking. Parcels can only be tracked up to the point of exiting South Africa. Nonetheless, S.A Pharmacy always provides tracking information for Post Office parcels. Once your parcel has been handed over to the Post Office, S.A Pharmacy has no way of trying to expedite its movement through the postal system.
Please be guided accordingly !
Postage and Handling Charges
The correct delivery fee will be calculated at checkout. This cost will be based on a combination of factors such as number of items in the shopping cart (quantity), weight delivery option selected and delivery destination.
Additional Charges by Customs Office
Please note that we have no control over additional fees that Customs Officials in your country may impose. It may be a good idea to contact your local Customs Office to inquire about the legality of importing the desired product into your country before you place an order on this website. Therefore, please note that S.A Pharmacy prices, shipping and handling charges do not include any custom duties or taxes that may be incurred or charged on international orders. These charges are beyond the control of S.A Pharmacy and need to be paid by the customer.