This Site is provided by "S.A Pharmacy", a South African Pharmacy with registered offices at 25 Adderley St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa. We deliver Worldwide!
STOP! Before you place an order on this website, Read our Delivery Terms and Conditions.
Patient safety is our top priority and for that reason, we only provide medication that is approved by appropriate local medical authorities. We comply with all rules relating to Good Pharmacy Practice to ensure that the correct medicine is delivered to the right patient, in the correct dosage and quantity, with clear instructions, and in a package that maintains the potency of the medicine.
Our commitment to high service and value has brought us to the top of the list of South African pharmacies available on the web. We will deliver your order right where you are. We aim to deliver your chosen items to the place and person of your choice, in perfect condition and in the shortest possible time.
Our team is a multifunctional brigade of qualified pharmacists and other health professionals with over 200 years of combined pharmacy experience. The team is led by Johan Coetzee who is registered with the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC). You can relax knowing your medication needs are in the hands of industry professionals. Our shared philosophy is that "Customer comes first" and we will bend over backwards to make your shopping experience with us an enjoyable and memorable one.
Register Online Now
You can now browse and order all our products online for delivery right to your doorstep. Simply sign up for an account and start shopping! You will need a debit or credit card to pay for your order. We will just need your delivery address, and the did that could not be done is done!
In order to protect YOU in your dealings with us, the law requires us to clearly state the following:
- S.A Pharmacy is a facility for you to buy non-prescription medicine online from our contracted pharmacies. Although we specialize in selling medicine online, we do not give any medical advice. Please talk to your family Doctor about your medical needs before you purchase any medicine from this website.
- Your use of our website is entirely at your own risk. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that the functions provided by the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by law, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever or howsoever caused arising from the access or use of our website or the purchase of any of our products or services.
- You agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify us against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred by reason of any act or omission on your part or that of any third party acting on your behalf in connection with your use of our website and/or your purchase of any products or services.
- In the event that any clause contained in these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, then such clause shall not affect the validity or enforceability insofar as the remaining clauses of these Terms are concerned.
- We shall not be regarded as having waived, or be precluded from exercising any right under these Terms by reason merely that we have provided any indulgence to you or we fail to exercise or delay exercising any right we may have, whether the same right or any other right.