What is Coryx Paediatric?
Coryx Paediatric Syrup is used for Upper respiratory symptoms, Scurvy, Cell damage, Wound healing, Tissue repair, Red blood cell production and other conditions.
- Coryx Paediatric Syrup contains Pseudoephedrine Hcl, Triprolidine Hcl and Vitamin C as active in
- Coryx Paediatric Syrup works by blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds; stimulating the alpha-adrenergic receptors; blocking the action of histamine receptor;
- Mirren manufactures Coryx Paediatric Syrup.
Coryx Paediatric Syrup Uses
Coryx Paediatric Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Upper respiratory symptoms
- Cell damage
- Wound healing
- Tissue repair
- Red blood cell production
- Nasal congestion
- Hay fever
- Upper respiratory allergies
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Nasal congestion due to allergy
- Common cold
Coryx Paediatric Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Coryx Paediatric Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds.
- Stimulating the alpha-adrenergic receptors.
- Blocking the action of histamine receptor.
Coryx Paediatric Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Coryx Paediatric Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Vitamin C - 75Mg/5 Ml
- Pseudoephedrine Hcl - 25Mg/5 Ml
- Triprolidine Hcl - 1.25Mg/5 Ml
Coryx Paediatric Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Coryx Paediatric Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Flushing or redness of skin
- Stomach upset
- Side or lower back pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Stomach cramps
Coryx Paediatric Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Coryx Paediatric Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Drink plenty of liquids
- avoid alcohol consumption
- do not drive or operate machinery
- heart disease
Coryx Paediatric Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Coryx Paediatric Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Coryx Paediatric Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
- CNS depressants
Coryx Paediatric Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Coryx Paediatric Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Coryx Paediatric Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- angle-closure glaucoma