Bisolvon Linctus DA Syrup 100ml
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid is used for Respiratory disorders linked with viscid or excessive mucus, Constriction of the air passages, Asthma, Symptoms of reversible airways obstruction, Lung disorder, Slow heart rate and other conditions.
- Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid contains Bromhexine Hydrochloride and Orciprenaline as active ingredients.
- Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid works by disrupting the structure of acid mucopolysaccharide fibres in mucoid sputum that produces a less viscous mucus; relaxing muscles in the airways and improves breathing;
- Ingelheim Pharma manufactures Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid.
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid Uses
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Respiratory disorders linked with viscid or excessive mucus
- Constriction of the air passages
- Symptoms of reversible airways obstruction
- Lung disorder
- Slow heart rate
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Disrupting the structure of acid mucopolysaccharide fibres in mucoid sputum that produces a less viscous mucus.
- Relaxing muscles in the airways and improves breathing.
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid - Composition and Active Ingredients
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Bromhexine Hydrochloride - 4Mg/5Ml
- Orciprenaline - 5Mg/5Ml
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin rashes
- Abnormally rapid heart rate
- Gastrointestinal side effects
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not use if allergic to orciprenaline or sympathomimetic drugs
- Do not use if you have heart disease and diabetes
- Hepatic or renal impairment
- History of peptic ulceration
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid is a contraindication. In addition, Bisolvon Linctus Da Liquid should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular diseases