Benylin Four Flu Tablets 24s
Benylin Four Flu Tablet is used for Headache, Toothache, Ear pain, Joint pain, Periods pain, Fever and other conditions.
- Benylin Four Flu Tablet contains Diphenhydramide Hydrochloride, Paracetamol and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride as active ingredients.
- Benylin Four Flu Tablet works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; narrowing the blood vessels to decrease swelling and congestion; inhibiting the histamine-1 receptor;
- Johnson And Johnson manufactures Benylin Four Flu Tablet.
Benylin Four Flu Tablet Uses
Benylin Four Flu Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion
- Nasal allergies
- Hay fever
- Nonseasonal allergic rhinitis
- Allergic dermatitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Bronchial irritation
Benylin Four Flu Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Benylin Four Flu Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Narrowing the blood vessels to decrease swelling and congestion.
- Inhibiting the histamine-1 receptor.
Benylin Four Flu Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Benylin Four Flu Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol - 500Mg
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride - 22.5Mg
- Diphenhydramide Hydrochloride - 12.5Mg
Benylin Four Flu Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Benylin Four Flu Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Swollen facial features
- Liver damage
Benylin Four Flu Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Benylin Four Flu Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Limit alcoholic beverages
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine with a full glass of water
Benylin Four Flu Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Benylin Four Flu Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Benylin Four Flu Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Benylin Four Flu Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Benylin Four Flu Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Benylin Four Flu Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children under the age of 4 years
- Hepatic impairment
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- full-term neonates