Aurone Forte Ear Drops 15ml
Aurone Forte Drops is used for Ear pain due to infection, Fever, Ear ache, Dentures cleaning, Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes, Surgical or procedural local anesthesia and other conditions.
- Aurone Forte Drops contains Benzocaine, Chlorobutanol and Phenazone as active ingredients.
- Aurone Forte Drops works by blocking nerve conduction reversibly; providing a quick relief from pain; reducing discomfort and pain in the ear;
- Pharmacare manufactures Aurone Forte Drops.
Aurone Forte Drops Uses
Aurone Forte Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ear pain due to infection
- Ear ache
- Dentures cleaning
- Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes
- Surgical or procedural local anesthesia
- Anesthesia for hemorrhoids
- Mild pain on skin
- Dental plaque formation
- Oral hygiene
Aurone Forte Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Aurone Forte Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking nerve conduction reversibly.
- Providing a quick relief from pain.
- Reducing discomfort and pain in the ear.
Aurone Forte Drops - Composition and Active Ingredients
Aurone Forte Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Benzocaine - 150Mg/15Ml
- Chlorobutanol - 150Mg/15Ml
- Phenazone - 750Mg/15Ml
Aurone Forte Drops - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Aurone Forte Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Respiratory depression
- Contact dermatitis
Aurone Forte Drops - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Aurone Forte Drops, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid prolonged use for more than 7 days
- Avoid using it in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Caution if operating machinery or driving while on this medication
- Consult your doctor if you need to use this drug for more than 7 days
Aurone Forte Drops - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Aurone Forte Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Aurone Forte Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Aminosalicylic acid
Aurone Forte Drops - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Aurone Forte Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Aurone Forte Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children under age of 18 years
- Glucose-6-phosphate deficiency
- Long term use
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs