Acurate Headache Tablets 100s
Acurate Tablet is used for Headache, Joint pain, Pain killer, Relief of mild to moderately severe pain, Migraine, Apnea of prematurity and other conditions.
- Acurate Tablet contains Caffeine, Codeine Phosphate, Doxylamine Succinate and Paracetamol as active ingredients.
- Acurate Tablet works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; antagonizing the adenosine receptors; broken down by the liver into morphine; blocking the effects of the chemical histamine and few others in the body;
- Pharmascript Pharma manufactures Acurate Tablet.
Acurate Tablet Uses
Acurate Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joint pain
- Pain killer
- Relief of mild to moderately severe pain
- Apnea of prematurity
- Ear pain
- Occasional sleeplessness
- Periods pain
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature infants
- Cerebral palsy
- Orthostatic hypotension
Acurate Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Acurate Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Antagonizing the adenosine receptors.
- Broken down by the liver into morphine.
- Blocking the effects of the chemical histamine and few others in the body.
Acurate Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Acurate Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol - 450Mg
- Caffeine - 30Mg
- Codeine Phosphate - 10Mg
- Doxylamine Succinate - 5Mg
Acurate Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Acurate Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Difficulty breathing
- Dry mouth
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
Acurate Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Acurate Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Acute pancreatitis
- Addison’s disease
- Avoid driving a car or operating machinery
- Avoid exposing medication to excessive heat
Acurate Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Acurate Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Acurate Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Antianxiety agents
Acurate Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Acurate Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Acurate Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma
- Alcohol consumption
- Children less than 6 years of age
- Hepatic impairment