Sinumax Ped Syrup 100ml
Sinumax Ped Syrup is used for Headache, Toothache, Ear pain, Joint pain, Periods pain, Fever and other conditions.
- Sinumax Ped Syrup contains Paracetamol and Pseudoephedrine as active ingredients.
- Sinumax Ped Syrup works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages;
- Janssen Pharmaceutica manufactures Sinumax Ped Syrup.
Sinumax Ped Syrup Uses
Sinumax Ped Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- High fever
- Sinus congestion and pressure
Sinumax Ped Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Sinumax Ped Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
Sinumax Ped Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Sinumax Ped Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol - 160Mg/5Ml
- Pseudoephedrine - 15Mg/5Ml
Sinumax Ped Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Sinumax Ped Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Swollen facial features
- Liver damage
Sinumax Ped Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Sinumax Ped Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- Limit caffeine use while taking this medication
Sinumax Ped Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Sinumax Ped Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Sinumax Ped Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Cardiac glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Sinumax Ped Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Sinumax Ped Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Sinumax Ped Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment