Murine Clear Eyes 15ml
Murine Clear Eyes Drops is used for Redness, Puffiness and watering eyes due to colds, Allergies, Eye irritations, Yeast infection, Cold sores, Osteoporosis and other conditions.
- Murine Clear Eyes Drops contains Boric Acid, Hypromellose, Naphazoline Hydrochloride and Sodium Borate as active ingredients.
- Murine Clear Eyes Drops works by constricting the blood vessels in the eye; inhibiting the bacterial and fungal growth; exact mechanism of action unknown; building muscles and improving the muscle coordination; lubricating and moisturizing the eye;
- Pharmacare manufactures Murine Clear Eyes Drops.
Murine Clear Eyes Drops Uses
Murine Clear Eyes Drops is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Redness, puffiness and watering eyes due to colds
• Eye irritations
• Yeast infection
• Cold sores
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Dry eyes
• Eye disorders
• Inflammation of the cornea of the eye
• Protect the eye from injury and infection
• Burning in the eye
• Itching in the eye
Murine Clear Eyes Drops Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Murine Clear Eyes Drops improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Constricting the blood vessels in the eye.
• Inhibiting the bacterial and fungal growth; exact mechanism of action unknown.
• Building muscles and improving the muscle coordination.
• Lubricating and moisturizing the eye.
Murine Clear Eyes Drops - Composition and Active Ingredients
Murine Clear Eyes Drops is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Naphazoline Hydrochloride - 0.12Mg/Ml
• Boric Acid - 17.7Mg/Ml
• Sodium Borate - 0.36Mg/Ml
• Hypromellose - 1.5Mg/Ml
Murine Clear Eyes Drops - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Murine Clear Eyes Drops. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Widened pupils
• Blurred vision
• Cardiovascular defects
• Skeletal variations
Murine Clear Eyes Drops - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Murine Clear Eyes Drops, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Avoid using it for itch for more than 2 weeks and athlete's foot for more than 4 weeks
• Avoid using it on any open wound or other skin injury around the eyes
• Do not use it along with other medications without medical supervision
• Do not use it to treat any infection without doctor's advice
• Eye infection
Murine Clear Eyes Drops - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Murine Clear Eyes Drops may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Murine Clear Eyes Drops may interact with the following drugs and products:
Murine Clear Eyes Drops - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Murine Clear Eyes Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Murine Clear Eyes Drops should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• Acute alkalosis
• Allergic reactions
• Allergic to it or any ingredient
• High blood pressure