Voltaren Acti-Go Tablets 30s
What is Voltaren Acti-Go?
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet is used for Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands and other conditions.
- Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet contains Diclofenac as an active ingredient.
- Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet works by blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins.
- Novartis manufactures Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet.
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet Uses
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Relief of the pain of osteoarthritis of knees and hands
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the action of enzyme cyclooxygenase, which is required for the biosynthesis of prostaglandins.
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Application site dermatitis
- Application site pruritus
- Application site erythema
- Application site paresthesia
- Application site dryness
- Application site vesicles
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid contact of this drug with eyes
- Blood pressure should be monitored closely during treatment
- Elderly patients
- Patients taking diuretics and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
- Patients with fluid retention
- Patients with heart failure
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors
- Oral nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Voltaren Acti-Go Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
History of asthma, urticaria, or other allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Hypersensitivity to this drug
- Treatment of peri-operative pain in the setting of coronary artery bypass graft surgery