Stugeron Tablets 50s
What is Stugeron?
Stugeron Tablet is used for Treatment of symptoms of peripheral-circulatory disorders, Treatment and prevention of motion sickness, Prevention of migraine, Treatment of symptoms of cerebrovascular origin and other conditions.
- Stugeron Tablet contains Cinnarizine as an active ingredient.
- Stugeron Tablet works by by acting as an antagonist of vasoconstrictive agents, an inhibitor of the vestibular system, and as an H1 histamine antagonist.
- Janssen Pharmaceutica manufactures Stugeron Tablet.
Stugeron Tablet Uses
Stugeron Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Treatment of symptoms of peripheral-circulatory disorders
- Treatment and prevention of motion sickness
- Prevention of migraine
- Treatment of symptoms of cerebrovascular origin
- Stugeron Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Stugeron Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Stugeron Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- By acting as an antagonist of vasoconstrictive agents, an inhibitor of the vestibular system, and as an H1 histamine antagonist.
Stugeron Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Stugeron Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Stugeron Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Stugeron Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Lichen ruber planus
- Weight gain
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Epigastric pain
Stugeron Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Stugeron Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid alcohol and driving
- Epigastric distress
- Parkinson's disease
Stugeron Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Stugeron Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Stugeron Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- CNS depressants
- Dermal reactivity indicators in skin testing
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Stugeron Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Stugeron Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Stugeron Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to this drug