Sinuclear Cough Syrup 100ml
What is Sinuclear Cough Syrup?
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution is used for Cough, Nasal congestion, Sinus congestion, Eustachian tube congestion, Vasomotor rhinitis, Allergic rhinitis and other conditions.
- Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution contains Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Pseudoephedrine Hci and Triprolidine Hci as active ingredients.
- Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution works by affecting the signals in the brain that trigger cough reflex; stimulating beta2-adrenergic receptors to relax bronchial smooth muscle; providing antihistaminic effect;
- Pharmacare manufactures Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution.
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution Uses
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion
- Eustachian tube congestion
- Vasomotor rhinitis
- Allergic rhinitis
- Respiratory allergies
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Affecting the signals in the brain that trigger cough reflex.
- Stimulating beta2-adrenergic receptors to relax bronchial smooth muscle.
- Providing antihistaminic effect.
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution - Composition and Active Ingredients
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide - 10Mg/5Ml
- Pseudoephedrine Hci - 30Mg/5Ml
- Triprolidine Hci - 1.25Mg/5Ml
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Seek medical attention if you experience vomiting, hallucinationg, difficulty breathing, or changes in vision while taking this medication
- Take according to directions on box
- This medication will reduce your cough, but does not treat the underlying cause
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Central nervous system stimulation-producing medications
- Digitalis glycosides
Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution is a contraindication. In addition, Sinuclear Cough Syrup Solution should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to dextromethorphan
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- angle-closure glaucoma