Nurofen cold and flu Tablets 24s
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet is used for Joints pain, Muscles pain, Back pain, Headache, Pain in nerves, Pain in teeth and other conditions.
- Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet contains Ibuprofen as an active ingredient.
- Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet works by blocking the production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain.
- Reckitt Benckiser Pharma manufactures Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet.
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet Uses
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joints pain
- Muscles pain
- Back pain
- Pain in nerves
- Pain in teeth
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain.
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin rash
- Bleeding from the skin or nose
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Severe skin reactions
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid taking alcohol or salicylates to prevent bleeding
- Consult your doctor if you develop blurred vision, ringing or roaring in ears
- Consult your doctor if you have systemic lupus erythematosus
- Inform your doctor if you have bruising or bleeding
- Take the drug with a meal or snack to prevent upset stomach
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Lithium drugs
Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Nurofen Cold And Flu Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulcer
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Neonates with congenital heart disease.