Here is only a suggestion: Reward Points function (demo function). To use real Reward Points, you need a 3rd party Shopify App.
Your items may arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to send packages via other shipping methods based on the shipping destination as long as orders will still arrive within the arrival times outlined on RalphLauren.com.
When you choose the Economy delivery option, packages are delivered Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Orders sent by Fast, 2-Business-Day or Next-Day shipping methods are delivered Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
We recommend choosing Fast or Next-Day delivery if you are shipping your package to a business address. You will be asked to provide a telephone number on the shipping page of checkout, which is important in the event the courier needs to arrange a delivery time with you.
You will also be asked to provide an email address, to which we will send confirmation that your order was placed.
Nicorette Patch is used for Tobacco withdrawal and other conditions.
Nicorette Patch is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Tobacco withdrawal
• Nicorette Patch may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Nicorette Patch improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Increasing the dopamine levels in brain as well as cause the release of epinephrine.
Nicorette Patch is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Nicorette Patch. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Respiratory arrest
• Increased blood lactate
Before using Nicorette Patch, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Do not consume if allergic to any ingredient in the medicine
• Do not consume if pregnant or breastfeeding
• Do not use the medicine if suffering from renal or hepatic impairment
• do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
• wash your hands before and after applying Nicorette Patch. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
• do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Nicorette Patch. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
• applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
• avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Nicorette Patch may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Nicorette Patch may interact with the following drugs and products:
Hypersensitivity to Nicorette Patch is a contraindication. In addition, Nicorette Patch should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• Active peptic ulcer
• Acute Myocardial infarction
• Cardiac arrhythmias
• Diabetes mellitus