Neurobion Tablets 30s
Neurobion Tablet is used for Vitamin b 12 deficiencies, Heart disease, High cholesterol, Clogged arteries, Mental disorders, Cardiovascular diseases and other conditions.
- Neurobion Tablet contains Cyanocobalamin, Pyridoxine and Thiamine as active ingredients.
- Neurobion Tablet works by modifying the electrical activity thus relaxing and slowing overactive heart muscles; relaxing the nerve signals to the brain; normalizing the formation of red blood cells and nerve tissues;
- Merck manufactures Neurobion Tablet.
Neurobion Tablet Uses
Neurobion Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Vitamin b 12 deficiencies
• Heart disease
• High cholesterol
• Clogged arteries
• Mental disorders
• Cardiovascular diseases
• Addisonian anemia
• Small bowel bacterial overgrowth
• Fish tapeworm infestation
• Malignancy of pancreas or bowel
• Folic acid deficiency
Neurobion Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Neurobion Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Modifying the electrical activity thus relaxing and slowing overactive heart muscles.
• Relaxing the nerve signals to the brain.
• Normalizing the formation of red blood cells and nerve tissues.
Neurobion Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Neurobion Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Pyridoxine - 200Mg
• Thiamine - 100Mg
• Cyanocobalamin - 200Mcg
Neurobion Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Neurobion Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Dysfunction of nerves resulting in numbness
• Rapid swelling
• Heart failure
Neurobion Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Neurobion Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Difficulty in breathing
• If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
• If you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• If you drink alcohol on a regular basis
Neurobion Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Neurobion Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Neurobion Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Neurobion Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Neurobion Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Neurobion Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
• Atrophic gastritis
• Condition of increased mast cells
• Double dose
• Leber's hereditary optic atrophy
• Low amount of potassium in the blood
• Operation to remove stomach