Efferflu C Cold & Flu Effervescent Tablets 20s
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet is used for Cold, Hay fever, Headache, Toothache, Ear pain, Joint pain and other conditions.
- Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet contains Chlorphenamine Maleate, Paracetamol and Vitamin C as active ingredients.
- Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds; blocking a certain natural substance called histamine;
- Pharma Dynamics manufactures Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet.
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet Uses
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Hay fever
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Cell damage
- Wound healing
- Tissue repair
- Red blood cell production
- Common cold
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds.
- Blocking a certain natural substance called histamine.
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol - 500Mg
- Vitamin C - 250Mg
- Chlorphenamine Maleate - 2Mg
- Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet - Side-effects
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Swollen facial features
- Liver damage
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Drink plenty of liquids
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Belladonna alkaloids
Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Efferflu C Cold Flu Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment