Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup 100ml
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup is used for Cold, Flu, Nasal congestion, Sinus congestion, Allergy, Hay fever and other conditions.
- Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup contains Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Paracetamol and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride as active ingredients.
- Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup works by narrowing the blood vessels to decrease swelling and congestion; blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues; increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating;
- Adcock Ingram manufactures Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup.
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup Uses
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion
- Hay fever
- Common cold
- Watery eyes
- Itchy throat/skin
- Anaphylactic shock
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Narrowing the blood vessels to decrease swelling and congestion.
- Blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride - 15Mg/5Ml
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate - 2Mg/5Ml
- Paracetamol - 120Mg/5Ml
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling nervous
- Fast or uneven heartbeat
- Easy bruising
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have any breathing problems, glaucoma, or difficulty urinating
- Avoid alcohol and other sedatives while on this medication
- Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this drug will affect you
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Chronic bronchitis
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Corenza Cold And Flu Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children under the age of 4 years
- Hepatic impairment
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors