Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup 100ml
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup is used for Bronchitis, Breathing problems, Sinusitis, Symptoms of reversible airways obstruction, Asthma, Lung disorder and other conditions.
- Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup contains Bromhexine and Orciprenaline as active ingredients.
- Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup works by increasing the viscid or excessive mucus in respiratory tract thus making phlegm thinner; relaxing muscles in the airways and improves breathing;
- Pharmacare manufactures Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup.
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup Uses
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Breathing problems
- Symptoms of reversible airways obstruction
- Lung disorder
- Slow heart rate
- Constriction of the air passages
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the viscid or excessive mucus in respiratory tract thus making phlegm thinner.
- Relaxing muscles in the airways and improves breathing.
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Bromhexine - 4Mg/5Ml
- Orciprenaline - 5Mg/5Ml
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Skin rash
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection, breathing difficulty while resting, blood in the mucus, fever and chest pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, severe uncontrolled asthma, stomach ulcers, liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not use if allergic to orciprenaline or sympathomimetic drugs
- Do not use if you have heart disease and diabetes
- Expect increase in lung secretions
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions, stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Bronkese Compound Linctus Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular diseases