Benylin Daytime Flu Tablets 20s
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet is used for Cold, Joints pain, Muscles pain, Back pain, Headache, Pain in nerves and other conditions.
- Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet contains Ibuprofen and Pseudoephedrine as active ingredients.
- Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet works by blocking the production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain; causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages;
- Johnson And Johnson manufactures Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet.
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet Uses
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Joints pain
- Muscles pain
- Back pain
- Pain in nerves
- Pain in teeth
- High fever
- Sinus congestion and pressure
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking the production of a prostaglandin that is released in the body during pain.
- Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ibuprofen - 200Mg
- Pseudoephedrine - 30Mg
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin rash
- Bleeding from the skin or nose
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Severe skin reactions
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you
- Avoid taking alcohol or salicylates to prevent bleeding
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Consult your doctor if you develop blurred vision, ringing or roaring in ears
- Consult your doctor if you have systemic lupus erythematosus
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Cardiac glycosides
- Lithium drugs
Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Benylin Daytime Flu Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulcer
- Allergic reactions
- Gastrointestinal bleeding