AP Loratadine Syrup 1 Syrup 50ml
Ap Loratadine Syrup is used for Sneezing, Runny nose, Itchy nose, Eye irritation, Red and itchy skin, Skin disorders and other conditions.
- Ap Loratadine Syrup contains Loratadine as an active ingredient.
- Ap Loratadine Syrup works by blocking histamine that produces allergic rejection.
- Pharmacare manufactures Ap Loratadine Syrup.
Ap Loratadine Syrup Uses
Ap Loratadine Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Eye irritation
- Red and itchy skin
- Skin disorders
Ap Loratadine Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ap Loratadine Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking histamine that produces allergic rejection.
Ap Loratadine Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Ap Loratadine Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Ap Loratadine Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Ap Loratadine Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Swelling of tissue under the skin
- Abdominal cramps
- Inflammation of stomach
- Abnormal liver function
Ap Loratadine Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Ap Loratadine Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
- Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take this drug at least 48 hours before skin tests
- Have severe liver impairment or rare hereditary problems of sugar intolerance
Ap Loratadine Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Ap Loratadine Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Ap Loratadine Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
Ap Loratadine Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Ap Loratadine Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Ap Loratadine Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children below the age of 2 years