Amuco 200mg Effervescent 20s
Amuco Effervescent Tablet is used for Mucus thinning, Acute cough due to viscous mucus, Tear deficiency, Prevention of radiocontrast-induced nephropathy, Paracetamol overdose and other conditions.
- Amuco Effervescent Tablet contains Acetylcysteine as an active ingredient.
- Amuco Effervescent Tablet works by decreasing the amount of mucous secretion; maintaining the hepatic concentrations of glutathione in the body.
- Camox Pharma manufactures Amuco Effervescent Tablet.
Amuco Effervescent Tablet Uses
Amuco Effervescent Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Mucus thinning
- Acute cough due to viscous mucus
- Tear deficiency
- Prevention of radiocontrast-induced nephropathy
- Paracetamol overdose
Amuco Effervescent Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Amuco Effervescent Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Decreasing the amount of mucous secretion; maintaining the hepatic concentrations of glutathione in the body.
Amuco Effervescent Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Amuco Effervescent Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Amuco Effervescent Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Amuco Effervescent Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Blurred vision
Amuco Effervescent Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Amuco Effervescent Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Anaphylactoid Reactions
- Asthma patients report to doctor history of asthma
- Monitoring patients with asthma
- Nursing women may consider resuming nursing 30 hours after administration of Acetylcysteine
- Patients less than 40 kg need adjustment in volume administered
- Patients requiring fluid restriction need adjustment in volume administered
Amuco Effervescent Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Amuco Effervescent Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Amuco Effervescent Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Amuco Effervescent Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Amuco Effervescent Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Amuco Effervescent Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Anaphylactoid reactions to Acetylcysteine