Alsan Cream 25g
Alsan Cream is used for Skin irritation, Itching and other conditions.
- Alsan Cream contains Mepyramine Maleate as an active ingredient.
- Alsan Cream works by binding with the active site of receptors present on the effector cell surface.
- Gulf Drug Company manufactures Alsan Cream.
Alsan Cream Uses
Alsan Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
Alsan Cream Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Alsan Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Binding with the active site of receptors present on the effector cell surface.
Alsan Cream - Composition and Active Ingredients
Alsan Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Mepyramine Maleate - 20Mg/G
Alsan Cream - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Alsan Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Alsan Cream - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Alsan Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this medicine after meal
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Alsan Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Alsan Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Alsan Cream - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Alsan Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Alsan Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
Alsan Cream - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Alsan Cream is a contraindication. In addition, Alsan Cream should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Abrasive skin
- Sunburnt skin