Adco-Normospor Cream 20g
Normospor Cream is used for Treatment of athlete's foot, Treatment of jock itch, Treatment of ringworm, Relief of itching, Burning, Cracking, And scaling associated with athlete's foot, Jock itch and ringworm, Prevention of oral thrush and other conditions.
- Normospor Cream contains Clotrimazole as an active ingredient.
- Normospor Cream works by inhibiting the growth of fungi.
- Adcock Ingram manufactures Normospor Cream.
Normospor Cream Uses
Normospor Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Treatment of athlete's foot
- Treatment of jock itch
- Treatment of ringworm
- Relief of itching, burning, cracking, and scaling associated with athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- Prevention of oral thrush
Normospor Cream Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Normospor Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting the growth of fungi.
Normospor Cream - Composition and Active Ingredients
Normospor Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Normospor Cream - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Normospor Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach pain
Normospor Cream - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Normospor Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome
- Alcohol use
- Allergic reaction to this drug
- Avoid contact with the eyes for cream
- Do not use in children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Normospor Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Normospor Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Normospor Cream - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Normospor Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly.
Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Normospor Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
Normospor Cream - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Normospor Cream is a contraindication. In addition, Normospor Cream should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Hypersensitivity to imidazole