Spasmogel Suspension 100ml
What is Spasmogel?
Spasmogel Suspension is used for Heartburn, Sour stomach, Cramps, Acid indigestion, Irritable bowel syndrome, Low magnesium levels and other conditions.
- Spasmogel Suspension contains Aluminium Oxide, Dicycloverine and Magnesium Oxide as active ingredients.
- Spasmogel Suspension works by helping to maintain a healthy digestive system; relieving smooth muscle spasms of the gastrointestinal tract; completing the need of magnesium in the body;
- Akacia Health manufactures Spasmogel Suspension.
Spasmogel Suspension Uses
Spasmogel Suspension is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Sour stomach,
- Acid indigestion,
- Irritable bowel syndrome,
- Low magnesium levels,
- Bloating and discomfort,
Spasmogel Suspension Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Spasmogel Suspension improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Helping to maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Relieving smooth muscle spasms of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Completing the need of magnesium in the body.
Spasmogel Suspension - Composition and Active Ingredients
Spasmogel Suspension is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Aluminium Oxide - 200Mg
- Dicycloverine - 5Mg
- Magnesium Oxide - 200Mg
Spasmogel Suspension - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Spasmogel Suspension. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin irritation
- Eye irritation
- Respiratory irritation
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
Spasmogel Suspension - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Spasmogel Suspension, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Blockage of the intestines
- Do not drive or operate machinery since this drug may cause drowsiness or blurred vision
- Heart problems
Spasmogel Suspension - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Spasmogel Suspension may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Spasmogel Suspension may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Aluminium hydroxide
Spasmogel Suspension - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Spasmogel Suspension is a contraindication. In addition, Spasmogel Suspension should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Infants less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Nursing mothers