Sinugesic Tablets 20s
What is Sinugesic?
Sinugesic Tablet is used for Sinus congestion and pressure, Headache, Toothache, Ear pain, Joint pain, Periods pain and other conditions.
- Sinugesic Tablet contains Paracetamol and Pseudoephedrine as active ingredients.
- Sinugesic Tablet works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages;
- Pharmacare manufactures Sinugesic Tablet.
Sinugesic Tablet Uses
Sinugesic Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Sinus congestion and pressure
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- High fever
Sinugesic Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Sinugesic Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
Causing narrowing of the blood vessels and reduces swelling in the nasal passages.
Sinugesic Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Sinugesic Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol - 500Mg
- Pseudoephedrine - 30Mg
Sinugesic Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Sinugesic Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Swollen facial features
- Liver damage
Sinugesic Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Sinugesic Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery until you know how this medication affects you
- Avoid taking this drug too close to bedtime
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Do not use continuously or more than the recommended duration
- Limit caffeine use while taking this medication
Sinugesic Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Sinugesic Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Sinugesic Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Cardiac glycosides
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Sinugesic Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Sinugesic Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Sinugesic Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Hepatic impairment