Rinex Paed Syrup 100ml
What is Rinex Paed?
Rinex Paed Syrup is used for Allergy, Hay fever, Common cold, Watery eyes, Itchy throat/skin, Anaphylactic shock and other conditions.
- Rinex Paed Syrup contains Chlorphenamine, Phenylephrine and Phenylpropanolamine as active ingredients.
- Rinex Paed Syrup works by blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues; constricting the blood vessels results in decreasing the flow of blood thus relieves nasal congestion; stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors which produce vasoconstriction and reduces tissue edema and nasal congestion;
- Pharmacare manufactures Rinex Paed Syrup.
Rinex Paed Syrup Uses
Rinex Paed Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Hay fever
- Common cold
- Watery eyes
- Itchy throat/skin
- Anaphylactic shock
- Hypotensive conditions
- Nasal decongestant
- Eye mydriasis
- Intraocular tension
- Appetite suppressor
Rinex Paed Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Rinex Paed Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues.
- Constricting the blood vessels results in decreasing the flow of blood thus relieves nasal congestion.
- Stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors which produce vasoconstriction and reduces tissue edema and nasal congestion.
Rinex Paed Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Rinex Paed Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Chlorphenamine - 2Mg/5Ml
- Phenylephrine - 2.5Mg/5Ml
- Phenylpropanolamine - 2.5Mg/5Ml
Rinex Paed Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Rinex Paed Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling nervous
- Tightness in chest
- Stomach pain
- Muscular weakness
- Ringing in ears
Rinex Paed Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Rinex Paed Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have any breathing problems, glaucoma, or difficulty urinating
- Avoid alcohol and other sedatives while on this medication
- Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this drug will affect you
- Avoid its continuous use for longer than 3 months
- Avoid smoking and use of tobacco
Rinex Paed Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Rinex Paed Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Rinex Paed Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
Rinex Paed Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Rinex Paed Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Rinex Paed Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Intestinal obstruction
- Prostatic hypertrophy