Prohist Syrup 100ml
Prohist Syrup is used for Allergic disorders, Sneezing, Nose itching, Eye irritation, Nausea, Vomiting and other conditions.
- Prohist Syrup contains Promethazine as an active ingredient.
- Prohist Syrup works by blocking histamines or nitrogenous compounds.
- Be Tabs Pharma manufactures Prohist Syrup.
Prohist Syrup Uses
Prohist Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Allergic disorders
- Nose itching
- Eye irritation
- Motion sickness
Prohist Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Prohist Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking histamines or nitrogenous compounds.
Prohist Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Prohist Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Prohist Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Prohist Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Central nervous system depression
- Dryness of mouth
- Blurring of vision
- Retention of urine
Prohist Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Prohist Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not use in children younger than 2 years old
- Do not use this drug for more than 7 days without doctor's consultation
- May cause breathing problems
- Notify doctor if have breathing problems such as asthma, COPD, sleep apnea
- Notify doctor if have redness, burning, pain, leaking fluid from injection site
Prohist Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Prohist Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Prohist Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Aminoglycoside Antibiotics
Prohist Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Prohist Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Prohist Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children below the age of two years
- Concomitant therapy with monoamine oxidase inhibitor inhibitors