Here is only a suggestion: Reward Points function (demo function). To use real Reward Points, you need a 3rd party Shopify App.
Your items may arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to send packages via other shipping methods based on the shipping destination as long as orders will still arrive within the arrival times outlined on RalphLauren.com.
When you choose the Economy delivery option, packages are delivered Monday through Saturday 8 AM to 4:30 PM. Orders sent by Fast, 2-Business-Day or Next-Day shipping methods are delivered Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM.
We recommend choosing Fast or Next-Day delivery if you are shipping your package to a business address. You will be asked to provide a telephone number on the shipping page of checkout, which is important in the event the courier needs to arrange a delivery time with you.
You will also be asked to provide an email address, to which we will send confirmation that your order was placed.
Mycospor Cream is used for Fungal infections and other conditions.
Mycospor Cream is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
• Fungal infections
Mycospor Cream improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Preventing the synthesis of fungal cell membrane components thus preventing its growth.
Mycospor Cream is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
• Bifonazole - 10Mg/G
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Mycospor Cream. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
• Burning sensation at the application site
• Skin dryness
Before using Mycospor Cream, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
• Apply thinly and gently on the affected area
• Do not scratch or cover the affected area
• Ensure that affected area is washed and dried thoroughly
• Meant for external use only
• Stop bifonazole if you experience local skin reactions and consult your doctor
• do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
• wash your hands before and after applying Mycospor Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
• do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Mycospor Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
• applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
• avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Mycospor Cream may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Mycospor Cream may interact with the following drugs and products:
• Consult your doctor before taking any medicine with this salt
Hypersensitivity to Mycospor Cream is a contraindication. In addition, Mycospor Cream should not be used if you have the following conditions: