Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup 100ml
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup is used for Cough, Cough relief, Patients with metabolic alkalosis, Patients with hypochloremic states, Dry or flaky skin, Occasional constipation and other conditions.
- Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup contains Alcohol, Ammonium Chloride, Anaesthetic Ether, Glycerin, Liquid Glucose and Sucrose as active ingredients.
- Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup works by increasing the excretion of extracellular electrolytes and water out of the body; forming protective film and moisturizing the dry area; works for the purpose of anesthesiology; increasing the effects of the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid; works as a sweetener to add some taste in unpalatable chemicals; quickly raising the glucose level in the blood;
- Adcock Ingram manufactures Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup.
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup Uses
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Cough relief
- Patients with metabolic alkalosis
- Patients with hypochloremic states
- Dry or flaky skin
- Occasional constipation
- Increased eye pressure
- Lubricates and moistens skin surfaces
- Central nervous system depressant
- Bacterial and fungal infections
- Bacterial spores
- Dental caries
- Exacerbation of diabetes
- Weight gain
- Increasing blood sugar level
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the excretion of extracellular electrolytes and water out of the body.
- Forming protective film and moisturizing the dry area.
- Works for the purpose of anesthesiology.
- Increasing the effects of the inhibitory neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid.
- Works as a sweetener to add some taste in unpalatable chemicals.
- Quickly raising the glucose level in the blood.
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup - Composition and Active Ingredients
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ammonium Chloride - 100Mg
- Glycerin - 31.43Mg
- Anaesthetic Ether - 0.007Ml
- Alcohol - 3.42%V/V
- Sucrose - 1.4G
- Liquid Glucose - 1.6G
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Injection site reactions
- Irregular breathing
- Progressive drowsiness
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Avoid using it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Avoiding alcohol when taking another drug
- Crystals can be dissolved by placing container in warm water bath
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Lcc-Peppermint Cough Mixture Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Blockage in digestive system
- Children under the age of 6 years