Elmetacin Solution 50ml 1 Spray
Elmetacin spray is used for Lower back pain, Swelling of tendons, Low back pain, Sudden burning pain, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis and other conditions.
- Elmetacin spray contains Indomethacin as an active ingredient.
- Elmetacin spray works by reducing chemicals that causing inflammation.
- Luitpold Pharma Gmbh-Germany manufactures Elmetacin spray.
Elmetacin spray Uses
Elmetacin spray is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Lower back pain
- Swelling of tendons
- Low back pain
- Sudden burning pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spine arthritis
- Inflammation after orthopedic surgery
- Pain after orthopedic surgery
- Painful periods
- Elmetacin spray may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Elmetacin spray Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Elmetacin spray improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing chemicals that causing inflammation.
Elmetacin spray - Composition and Active Ingredients
Elmetacin spray is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Elmetacin spray - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Elmetacin spray. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Trapped wind
- Bruising or prolonged bleeding after injury
- Blurred vision
- Elmetacin spray may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Elmetacin spray - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Elmetacin spray, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Medical condition of active peptic ulcer, renal or hepatic dysfunction, hypertension, congestive heart failure, fluid retention, epilepsy, parkinsonism, or psychiatric disorders
- Symptoms of bleeding in the stomach or intestines
- Take recommended dose or duration
- Take the drug with meals or snacks
Elmetacin spray - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Elmetacin spray may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Elmetacin spray may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Aluminium hydroxide and oxide