Athru-Derm Lotion 50ml
Athru-Derm Lotion is used for Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Acute gout, Ankylosing spondylitis, Back pain, Sprains and strains, Soft tissue sports injuries and other conditions.
- Athru-Derm Lotion contains Diclofenac Sodium as an active ingredient.
- Athru-Derm Lotion works by reducing the substances in the body that cause inflammation and pain.
- Meyerzall Labs manufactures Athru-Derm Lotion.
Athru-Derm Lotion Uses
Athru-Derm Lotion is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute gout
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Back pain, sprains and strains
- Soft tissue sports injuries
Athru-Derm Lotion - Composition and Active Ingredients
Athru-Derm Lotion is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Athru-Derm Lotion - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Athru-Derm Lotion. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
Athru-Derm Lotion - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Athru-Derm Lotion, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Athru-Derm Lotion. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Athru-Derm Lotion. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Athru-Derm Lotion - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Athru-Derm Lotion may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Athru-Derm Lotion may interact with the following drugs and products:
Athru-Derm Lotion - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Athru-Derm Lotion is a contraindication. In addition, Athru-Derm Lotion should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Children under the age of 14 years