Asic 10mg Tablets 30s
Asic Tablet is used for Pregnancy complications, Irritable bowel syndrome, Occasional sleeplessness, Neurological disturbances, Mental problems, Anemia and other conditions.
- Asic Tablet contains Dicyclomine Hcl, Doxylamine Succinate and Vitamin B6 as active ingredients.
- Asic Tablet works by relieving the muscle contraction of the gastrointestinal tract; blocking the effects of the chemical histamine and few others in the body; producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range;
Asic Tablet Uses
Asic Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pregnancy complications
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Occasional sleeplessness
- Neurological disturbances
- Mental problems
Asic Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Asic Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Relieving the muscle contraction of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Blocking the effects of the chemical histamine and few others in the body.
- Producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range.
Asic Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Asic Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Dicyclomine Hcl - 10Mg
- Doxylamine Succinate - 10Mg
- Vitamin B6 - 50Mg
Asic Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Asic Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Dry mouth
- Bloated feeling
- Abdominal pain
Asic Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Asic Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Blocking of airflow to the lungs
- Planning to become pregnant
Asic Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Asic Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Asic
Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
Asic Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Asic Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Asic Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Alcohol consumption
- Allergic reactions
- Children less than 6 years of age
- Strenuous exercise in hot weather
- infants less than 6 months of age