Airomir Autohaler 200 Inhaler
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler is used for Asthma, Respiratory disease, Lung disorder and other conditions.
- Airomir Autohaler Inhaler contains Salbutamol as an active ingredient.
- Airomir Autohaler Inhaler works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the small airways in the lungs.
- Inova Pharma manufactures Airomir Autohaler Inhaler.
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler Uses
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Respiratory disease
- Lung disorder
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Relaxing the muscles in the walls of the small airways in the lungs.
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler - Composition and Active Ingredients
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Airomir Autohaler Inhaler. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Tightness in the chest
- Hyperactivity in children
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler - Precautions & How to Use.
Before using Airomir Autohaler Inhaler, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose
- Always replace the inhaler cap after use
- Consult your doctor if you have overactive thyroid gland
- Do not use for longer than recommended
- During use, regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue
- Hypertensive ischaemic heart disease
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Airomir Autohaler Inhaler may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Drugs used for depression
Airomir Autohaler Inhaler - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Airomir Autohaler Inhaler is a contraindication. In addition, Airomir Autohaler Inhaler should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Antepartum haemorrhage
- Cardiac disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Eclampsia and severe pre-eclampsia intrauterine infection
- Intrauterine foetal death
- Placenta praevia