Adco Sinal Ns Capsules 20s
Sinal Co Tablet is used for Sinus irritation, Cold, Relief of mild to moderately severe pain, Headache, Toothache, Ear pain and other conditions.
- Sinal Co Tablet contains Codeine Phosphate, Paracetamol, Phenylpropanolamine Hydrochloride and Phenyltoloxamine Citrate as active ingredients.
- Sinal Co Tablet works by broken down by the liver into morphine; increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; constricting the blood vessels in the body; interfering with the action of histamine;
- Adcock Ingram manufactures Sinal Co Tablet.
Sinal Co Tablet Uses
Sinal Co Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Sinus irritation
- Relief of mild to moderately severe pain
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Congestion associated with allergies
- Hay fever
- Common cold
- Muscular aches
- Menstrual periods
- Premenstrual periods
Sinal Co Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Sinal Co Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Broken down by the liver into morphine.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Constricting the blood vessels in the body.
- Interfering with the action of histamine.
Sinal Co Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Sinal Co Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Codeine Phosphate - 15Mg
- Paracetamol - 300Mg
- Phenylpropanolamine Hydrochloride - 25Mg
- Phenyltoloxamine Citrate - 22Mg
Sinal Co Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Sinal Co Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Shortness of breath
Sinal Co Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Sinal Co Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Acute pancreatitis
- Addison’s disease
- Avoid driving a car or operating machinery
- Avoid taking alcohol or other central nervous system depressants
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Biliary tract disease
Sinal Co Tablet - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Sinal Co Tablet may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Sinal Co Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Antianxiety agents
Sinal Co Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Sinal Co Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Sinal Co Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Acute or severe bronchial asthma
- Hepatic impairment
- Hypersensitivity to codeine