What is Aaa Throat Spray?
Aaa Throat Spray is used for Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes, Ear ache, Surgical or procedural local anesthesia, Anesthesia for hemorrhoids and other conditions.
- Aaa Throat Spray contains Benzocaine and Cetalkonium as active ingredients.
- Aaa Throat Spray works by blocking nerve conduction reversibly.
- Roche Products manufactures Aaa Throat Spray.
Aaa Throat Spray Uses
Aaa Throat Spray is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes
- Ear ache
- Surgical or procedural local anesthesia
- Anesthesia for hemorrhoids
Aaa Throat Spray Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Aaa Throat Spray improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Blocking nerve conduction reversibly.
Aaa Throat Spray - Composition and Active Ingredients
Aaa Throat Spray is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Benzocaine - 1.5Mg/Dose
- Cetalkonium - 0.0413Mg/Dose
Aaa Throat Spray - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Aaa Throat Spray. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Irregular heartbeat
- Respiratory depression
- Contact dermatitis
Aaa Throat Spray - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Aaa Throat Spray, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Consult your doctor if you need to use this drug for more than 7 days
- Do not apply to eyes
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not wrap the affected area
- Risk of methemoglobinemia
- Stop use and consult a doctor immediately if you develop pale, gray or blue skin, headache, rapid heart rate, shortness of breath, dizziness, or fatigue
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Aaa Throat Spray. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Aaa Throat Spray. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Aaa Throat Spray - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Aaa Throat Spray may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Aaa Throat Spray may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Aminosalicylic acid
Aaa Throat Spray - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Aaa Throat Spray is a contraindication. In addition, Aaa Throat Spray should not be used if you have the following conditions: